Team Training Programmes, One off Sessions, Specialist Sessions, Training Camps, Club Events and Skills Camps.
Find Out More>>
We offer services including lunchtime clubs, P.E / PPA sessions, after school clubs, breakfast clubs, one off events and social groups.
Find Out More>>
Our skills camps give boys & girls the opportunity to keep active, have fun & learn new skills in a safe environment. Find Out More>>
Kick off your birthday celebrations with a ‘Martin White Football Factory’ birthday party and give children a birthday they will never forget! Find Out More>>
Book your next session online!
Click here to find out about the next sessions in your area and reserve your place now. From skills and holiday camps, to evening and Saturday sessions.
Football Coaching Milton Keynes
Welcome to Martin White Football Factory
We are an independent football coaching company in Milton Keynes, consisting of professional sports coaches.
Established in October 2011 the Martin White Football Factory provides quality football & multi sports provision for boys & girls aged 3 – 16 years.
All our coaching sessions are prepared & delivered to meet the needs of the participants, whether they are beginners, developing or advanced. Our coaches are trained to deliver sessions that are fun, challenging & ultimately develop children mentally, physically, technically & socially.
We believe that regardless of age, ability or gender that every child should be given the opportunity to experience top quality coaching and strive to achieve their goals. Our initiatives include: Team Coaching, School Coaching, Skills & Holiday camps, Development Centre, Saturday Sessions, Toddler Coaching, Birthday parties & GlowSportsMK.
All our courses give your children the opportunity to learn, meet new friends & most importantly HAVE A GREAT TIME!!
Please take a tour of our website & find out more on how we can support your needs.
- As the father of a 9 year old who eats, sleeps and breathes football, I can highly recommend Martin's school holiday training courses. Martin and his coaches not only work on the children's basic skills, but they also achieve the right balance in teasing out their confidence to play at their best. Self belief can be lacking if they're not getting regular games and I'm really pleased to say that, after working with Martin, my lad plays even harder for his local team. Thanks very much Martin and look forward to seeing you again next school holiday.
- You are working wonders with the lads, they really enjoy your sessions and come away happy every time. Its also good to hear feedback on my lad.
- My 6 year old son has been regularly attending Martins sessions on Saturday morning. I would highly recommend him to parents that have both boys and girls that enjoy the beautiful game.
His sessions are very interactive giving the kids not only an excellent foundation in the game but a lot of fun too.
In my view Martin and his team are top notch coaches who have worked within many different professional organisations, they have taken the very best parts of all to develop an excellent approach to coaching.
- Martin has been offering sports coaching at Glastonbury Thorn since July 2007. He has a very pleasant and friendly approach. Martin is also very organised, punctual and reliable.
Martin has very successfully run after school clubs in football, basketball, rugby and multi-skills. All the clubs Martin has run have been very popular with our children and our parents are always very keen for their children to take part. His clubs are always over-subscribed.
Martin is a warm, empathetic coach and very quickly builds excellent relationships with the children in his care. Martin has fantastic behaviour management skills – using positive strategies to keep children focused and safe, and at the same time making sure learning is exciting and fun! We know our children will be safe and well looked after while in his care.
Martin has worked alongside class teachers across the school and everyone has valued his support. He enjoys the confidence and respect of staff, parents and governors alike. I would wholeheartedly recommend him with no hesitation whatsoever.
- Martin has provided us a high quality, flexible curriculum support package. The pupils really enjoy their PE sessions with Martin and have improved their skills and sporting attitude through a range of activities. I would highly recommend his service
- My birthday party was great. I really enjoyed playing the matches with my friends. Thank you Martin for doing a wonderful birthday party for me
- Harrison has enjoyed the football camps, well organised and caters for all abilities. Loves the saturday morning football camp, great chance to meet new friends and have fun, and great for confidence building. keep up the good work
- My Premier Development League side in New Jersey USA had the opportunity to be coached by Martin whilst he was working in America. The sessions were very organised and the attention to detail was great, the team benefited a lot from the experience and we would definitely do it again if Martin was to return to the USA.
- My son has been attending the Martin White Football Factory at both School Camp sessions and the Saturday Development Centre. His confidence and skills have grown massively since attending these fantastic classes. Martin and his team are fun and motivational and it is clear from the presentation ceremony that every child that has taken part is happy and has had lots of fun while developing their football skills.
- Freddie would often come home from school talking about 'Martin White' whom used to coach him at the after school club. When I heard that Martin was going to start the 'Martin White football factory' I enrolled both my boys on for the sessions. There are 3 years between the boys and each session is planned to keep them entertained, challenged and fun, they both love to go. They focus on skills suitable fir their needs and its useful when martin shares their progress in a report which identifies strengths and weaknesses. The courses are a great opportunity for the children to socialise and make friends. When Freddie was about to turn 5 I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he jumped at he chance for Martin to do his party. When he handed out his invitations to his friends they were all excited and counted down the sleeps till party day. Since then Freddie has also enrolled onto the Saturday courses.